VOIQ is looking for a project-based intern (paid) to join our growing team!
VOIQ is a Silicon Valley tech startup backed by YCombinator and top Silicon Valley investors, with a team of highly talented people in Silicon Valley and LatAm. We are the first SaaS AI VoiceBot Platform for Sales & Marketing Calls. Businesses use our platform to launch call campaigns carried out by AI VoiceBots that sound human-like and can have conversations with prospects & customers.
This is a project-based position in San Francisco, CA.
The Project-based Intern will play an important role in helping the CEO carry out special ops and projects. This individual should be prepared to wear several hats, and have excellent energy, very strong written and verbal skills, and an ability to multitask. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who can adapt to thrive in different environments with different types of tasks. Fast-paced environment. Projects include:
- Helping Host and Attend Industry Events: this is by far the most significant role the Intern will take on. Responsibilities would include (1) helping manage any event prep: ordering marketing materials, setting up booths, configuring any tech needs; (2) attending and helping at the event: manning the booth, speaking about our product to interested attendees; (3) post-event tasks: taking apart the booth, organizing any left over marketing materials, and helping with post-event follow-ups.
- Assisting the CEO with Special Projects: this could be a range of items, some examples include: industry-based research projects, building white papers, internal drive restructuring, roundtable prep/planning, customer support etc.
- Incredibly strong organizational skills
- Able to manage time and tasks independently
- Independent and a go-getter, eager to learn more about the inner workings of a startup from a 360 view and take on new challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
VOIQ is a great company to work for because:
- We are a small team leading the $150B transformation from humans to conversational AI VoiceBots for Sales, Marketing & Service calls.
- We’ve got a very smart team with lots of passion and experience.
- Competitive compensation
If interested, apply through join.voiq.com and send us your resume.